Chhichhore is the best community for all the people in the teenage world.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Indian Women's Conversation is too long

Today I was in Vashi. While returning from Vashi to Panvel by train I saw two women talking on the topic of the serial of Saas and bahu(mother-in-law and daughter-in-law) and immediately they started talking on the politicians and started giving bad words to all politician, and just after the minute they started talking on the topic of food.
This conversation last for 30 minutes I got irritated and I strated recording all these stupid things for my post. But afterwards they caught me and shouted on me and told me to delete the video. Don't be sad I deleted only one video of 15 minutes but stillI am having the one video of only 1 minute enjoy it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP